Friday, February 19, 2010

Community Services Letter To Do Some Hours At Church What Are My Chances Of Getting In UT Austin? (Fall 2010)?

What are my chances of getting in UT Austin? (Fall 2010)? - community services letter to do some hours at church

I am currently a student in first year courses at Texas A & M International University
Currently I have 28 hours and 3.32 GPA
I am applying to the College of Liberal Arts in the fall of 2010 and
should extend to the end of the semester, I have a total of 48 hours and an average of 3.54

Some basic information:
I'm Hispanic
I am from Texas born and raised
I am a big government / English Minor
I am a tennis club, Student Government Club and Pre-Law Interest Group
I work as a teacher and as a photographer of the event
I also have countless hours of volunteer work in my church and community services

So if my GPA is the grade I have already said, my credentials are good, and my tests are decent, what are my chances of legg accepted?

Please reply as soon as possible and no e-mail directly from the site.

1 comment:

Cochise said...

Hello

UT Austin does not make admissions decisions based on race, so you might mention it again. There is no way to help you, and can turn against you.

Ask for a transfer of a crap shoot. Much of this depends on the number of slots that are available on the second plant / junior class, in particular, he wants to go to college. Due to give the 10% rule, in UT-Austin is closer than ever before. Apply in any case - but be prepared for disappointment.

Here's an idea - Stay where you are, get a great GRE or the last, and apply to the Graduate School, the highest ranking of a graduate school in the world, or their top UT-20 school law.

Post a Comment