Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Women Pictures Wearing Girdles Why Do People Think Today's Fashions Are Tacky.?

Why do people think today's fashions are tacky.? - women pictures wearing girdles

Some people say that we were too casual for a better today and the 1950s. Clothes in the 50s were good, but for women who were primarily Fahion uncomfortable. The women wore corsets and belts at the time. Also, most men wore suits that are hot and dirty times. I think to be comfortable, looks good is the way forward. We still have a nice way today. It's my style ... Http: / / www.modestapparelusa.com / skirt_de I usually wear long skirts, jeans, blue like the photo and a sport shirt. I think my style looks good but also be practical. BTW do not wear pants.

2 comments:

Jane S said...

Well, something like that. are very different color and sculptural jewelry, jeans and shiny, the less demanding. but certainly fun!

Echo Two said...

I agree with you and your choice of transport. My biggest criticism of the current fashion is that many, too sexy or revealing. But I like the pants.

Post a Comment