Thursday, February 4, 2010

Epson Ex70 Bulb Projecter Is Blurry On One Side Only. I Can Sharpen It On The Left And It's Blurry On The Right And Vice Versa?

Projecter is blurry on one side only. I can sharpen it on the left and it's blurry on the right and vice versa? - epson ex70 bulb

I bought an Epson EX70 LCD projecten. If I focus clearly on one side (right side for example), then blurred the other side. If I clear the center of the two edges in'm somewhat fuzzy. Should I return it or is this normal? Blurred vision is not radical, but noticeable.

2 comments:

the_guy_... said...

I truly believe that this is not perpenticular (90 degrees) to the wall.

isl247 said...

Are you the perfect project directly across flat on the wall?

Sounds like it might be broken, but be sure to read the complete manual.

Post a Comment